Write For Us
We are delighted you clicked here. Read on to learn more about writing for HR C-Suite.
Download our Editorial Calendar here.
The Content Direction:
Our objective is to provide actionable results-based strategies for C-Suite and HR executives. We want HR C-Suite to be a comfortable environment where information and strategies are organized, discussed and shared by desired business results. Ideally articles will be educational, easy to read, visually appealing, conversation inviting and lack an obvious marketing or sales angle. Topics can be about current events, new legislation, workplace dynamics, HR strategies that can impact business results. Ultimately, we are seeking to answer the question how does this topic impact results such as profitability, productivity, competitive advantage, customer centeredness, innovation, agility, quality, company turnaround, strategic planning and value proposition?
Specifically hot topics of interest are:
- How to shape workplace culture.
- How to implement and use HR analytics to make business decisions.
- How to develop a strategic mindset.
- How to develop a HR business partner structure/culture.
- How to embrace the HR digital revolution.
While we will edit before final post, the ideal article will come to us pre-edited for spelling and grammar. We ask that you send a brief biography of about 50 -100 words. Include links to your website and/or social networks.
We are interested in actionable thought articles that speak to modern approaches to workplace strategies. We have particular interest in strategies that can positively impact business results. We are also interested in short articles that may report on current events relating to the workplace in some way.
How Content is Posted on the Site:
If the article is accepted we will publish (subject to editing) on HR C-Suite. We will set up your biography along with links to your website and/or social networks.
Need Additional Ideas on Topics to Write? Download our free Editorial Calendar.
- Well-written and high-quality original article.
- No length requirements: posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive.
- Post should be submitted to us in a Word Document format. If you include photos, they should not violate any copyright protections. We may choose to not include your photo in favor of images we feel will best fit the content.
- The bio box can include links to website and multiple social networks (i.e.: Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.)
- Please no sales pitches: Our free thought articles do not include obvious marketing or sales messages. If you have a product or service you'd like to talk to our readers about check out our advertise with us page.
What is not accepted
- Infographics - articles with little content. It is our goal to provide quality actionable thought articles. In our view, infographics do rise to the level of actionable thought articles.
- Articles with external links in the body are not accepted. Inquire about our advertising and partnership opportunities.
- Articles about topics that have little or nothing to do with HR, Leadership or Organizational Effectiveness strategies. Our audience are primarily HR and Leadership executives.
- Link-baiting and sub par content will not be accepted. To avoid link baiting maneuvers links are not permitted in the body of the article.
Want to make some money?
We are seeking content for our new publication signature line Timesaver Kits. Timesaver Kits are kits that include roadmaps, checklists, sample policies on any particular Human Resource and leadership topics. This revenue sharing option is a great way to build your business and get your brand out to prospective business decision makers. Contact us if you want to learn more.
How to Contact Us:
If you have an idea or article that you'd like us to consider, please write us at email@example.com.