Write For Us
We are delighted you clicked here. Read on to learn more about writing for HR C-Suite.
Download our Editorial Calendar here.
The Content Direction:
Our objective is to provide actionable results-based strategies for C-Suite and HR executives. We want HR C-Suite to be a comfortable environment where information and strategies are organized, discussed and shared by desired business results. Ideally articles will be educational, easy to read, visually appealing, conversation inviting and lack an obvious marketing or sales angle. Topics can be about current events, new legislation, workplace dynamics, HR strategies that can impact business results. Ultimately, we are seeking to answer the question how does this topic impact results such as profitability, productivity, competitive advantage, customer centeredness, innovation, agility, quality, company turnaround, strategic planning and value proposition?
Specifically hot topics of interest are:
- How to implement and use HR analytics to make business decisions.
- How to develop a strategic mindset.
- How to develop a HR business partner structure/culture.
- How to embrace the HR digital revolution.
The ideal article length is between 500 – 1,000 words. While we will edit before final post, the ideal article will come to us pre-edited for spelling and grammar. We ask that you send a brief biography of about 50 -100 words. Include links to your website and/or social networks. We also ask that you register an author's photo for free at Gravatar. Our site will automatically pull in photos into the bio box from Gravatar at perfect pixel.
If you want to be a reporter and write short articles on current events that can impact the workplace in some way, this is a perfect place for you. If you want to write thought provoking articles on HR Strategy and how they might positively influence business results, this is also the place for you.
How Content is Posted on the Site:
If the article is accepted we will publish (subject to editing) on HR C-Suite. We will set up your biography along with links to your website and/or social networks.
Need Additional Ideas on Topics to Write? Download our free Editorial Calendar.
- Well-written and high-quality original article.
- No length requirements: posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive.
- Post should be submitted to us in a Word Document format with any jpeg image files attached separately.
- The bio box can include links to website and multiple social networks (i.e.: Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.)
- Please no sales pitches: Our free thought articles do not include obvious marketing or sales messages. If you have a product or service you'd like to talk to our readers about check out our advertise with us page.
What is not accepted
- Infographics - articles with little content. It is our goal to provide quality thought articles.
- Articles with non-sponsored external links in the body. Inquire about our advertising and partnership opportunities.
- Articles about topics that have little or nothing to do with HR or Organizational Effectiveness strategies. Our audience are HR executives.
- Link-baiting and sub par content will not be accepted. To avoid link baiting maneuvers links are not permitted in the body of the article.
Want to make some money?
We are seeking content for our new publication signature line Timesaver Kits TM. Timesaver Kits TM are kits that include roadmaps, checklists, sample policies on any particular Human Resource and leadership topics. This revenue sharing option is a great way to build your business and get your brand out to prospective business decision makers. Contact us if you want to learn more.
How to Contact Us:
If you have an idea or article that you'd like us to consider, please write us at email@example.com.