Top HR Trends for 2017
What does Dave Ulrich, HRCI's Amy Dufrane, DDI, Jeanne Meister, and many more HR thought leaders have to say about HR's top trends for 2017?
2017 promises to be an interesting year for the Human Resources Professional. This exclusive HR C-Suite's report features special insights from:
- Dave Ulrich, Rensis Likert Professor at the Ross School of Business, University of Michigan and a partner at The RBL Group, a consulting firm focused on helping organizations and leaders deliver value.
- Amy Schabacker Dufrane, Ed.D., SPHR, CAE', HRCI Chief Executive Officer
- Ed Lawler, Distinguished Professor of Business at the University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business and Director of the University's Center for Effective Organizations (CEO)
- Paula Caligiuri, PhD
D'Amore-McKim School of Business Distinguished Professor Northeastern University
Jeanne Meister, Founding Partner, Future Workplace
Co-Author, The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules For Mastering Disruption in Recruiting and Engaging Employees
- Pedro Borda Hartmann, Mexican Association for Human Resources Management (AMEDIHR)
- Rich Wellins, Senior Vice President, DDI
Find out what these HR thought leaders had to share about 2017 and get this FREE exclusive special report.