The Shared Service Model is one of the hottest trends in business today. Our book "The Insider's Guide to Shared Services" will appeal to leaders or small business owners wanting to centralize support functions to lower costs, increase efficiencies and raise the bar of performance.
After reading through our Shared Service system you will know how to:
- Evaluate potential programs to take on in the shared service model;
- Set up a governance structure over the shared service organization;
- Balance customer satisfaction with cost efficiencies;
- Determine if a shared service model is right for your business
Get these key shared service questions answered in this book:
- What are common services offered (and how they are determined)?
- What roles are critical to success?
- What technology is needed to support this initiative?
- What chargeback model do you recommend?
- How do you measure performance?
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Shared service fact and fiction
- Chapter 2: Drivers for shared service
- Chapter 3: Services that are traditionally shared
- Chapter 4: Is a shared service right for you?
- Chapter 5: Lessons Learned
- Chapter 6: Benchmarking and performance measurement
- Chapter 7: The business case
- Chapter 8: Technology
- Chapter 9: Best practices
- Chapter 10: After implementation
This resource also includes:
- Example shared service lead job descriptions
- Example organization structure
- Example implementation timeline
- Example service level agreement (SLA)
- 10 Keys for a successful implementation checklist
- Common terminology list
NEW TOOLS! We've added three more tools! Purchase this e-book and you will also get:
- A roadmap for establishing shared services governance;
- Shared services savings evaluation tool, and
- Shared services function evaluation tool.
Copyright Note: Please do not forward, email, copy, or distribute this digital copyright protected document without written permission from HR C-Suite. This download file will expire in 7 days. Download Limit: 1.